Job: Get Out the Count! Census Squad
Census Squad Manager
- Up to 40 hours per week, 6 days/week
Census Squad Member
- Up to 35 hours per week, 6 days/week
Working Partnerships USA is currently hiring for our Get Out the Count Census Squad.
In the midst of all 2020 has brought us, we have an opportunity to Get Out the Count to make sure our communities receives the resources and representation we deserve!
2020 has hit our communities hard — Black, Brown, Asian, and immigrant communities are more likely to get COVID-19, to be on the front lines in essential industries, and to lose income in an already impossible housing crisis.
We are in a moment where the local budgets that fund our social safety net services have been decimated by the public health crisis even as our local governments work to meet the needs of our community members who need resources. Getting out the Census 2020 Count is our opportunity to make sure our communities are put FIRST and get the funding they need for the resources we rely on! If you’re interested in creating a long-term impact on your community, join our Census GOTC Squad to Get Out the Count!
Because this is a position that requires potential exposure to COVID-19, these positions receive hazard pay, access to health insurance, will be provided personal protective equipment, and other resources in the event a team member contracts COVID-19.
Census Manager Requirements:
- Experience managing a team strongly preferred, including:
- Tracking availability of multiple team members and managing a complicated schedule
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changing priorities quickly
- Experience developing and running trainings for new team members
- Experience developing team members community engagement skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
Census Squadmember Requirements:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Reliable and communicative with team members and team lead
- Valid U.S. passport OR drivers license + social security card.
- Good customer service skills.
- Adaptable/flexible attitude.
Bilingual Spanish/English and Vietnamese/English strongly encouraged to apply.
Working Partnerships USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. People of color, women, LGBTQ, and local residents are strongly encouraged to apply.